Here is the latest news from Dave & Renee' Schertzer, serving with Children of the Nations.
We are grateful to all of you who pray and support our ministry work for our children overseas. We are looking forward to the "end-of-year" reports from all of the countries, as we know that the results will prove that God has grown the impact of COTN around the world, to His glory.
Answered Prayer from November
- Additional prayer and financial supporters - WELCOME ABOARD!
-Great team meeting for Dave's February trip to Sierra Leone - all are excited to install the water and power systems for Banta village
- The plane tickets were on sale and enough was given to purchase them - THANK YOU!
- Lopez Schools have raised enough to package 13,000 meals on December 18th - YAY!
New Prayer Requests:
- Sierra Leone Trip Funds - remaining need is $600.
- We are praying for a staff member to join our team as the Volunteer Coordinator soon.
- Volunteers to help us meet our 2010 goals for the Resource and Finance Departments.
Check out the new COTN video online at http://vimeo.com/7064936
When Renee and I first met Yorgeris, she was so severely cross-eyed that she could not function, could not walk any distance, did not attend school and was ostracized by the people in her village. As the result of two specialized eye surgeries by volunteer USA doctors, her vision is great and you could never tell that she has had any past issues with her eyes. When we see her in the video, we shed tears of joy, celebrating a transformed life.
May this Christmas season provide you opportunities to see the needs of others, and to get involved to transform lives.
Dave & Renee Schertzer