Armando’s Tiramisu Recipe
Yield: 8 servings
4 Cups--Heavy whipping cream
8 Oz--Mascarpone cheese
1 Cup--Brewed espresso
2 Tbsp--Orange syrup
1 Cup--Granulated sugar
1 Cup--Brewed coffee
1/2 Cup--Sweet Marsala Wine
1/2 Cup--Cocoa powder
Approx. 40--Ladyfinger cookies
1. Whip sugar and cream until stiff peak. Fold in Mascarpone cheese. Refrigerate.
2. In a large bowl, combine brewed coffee and espresso, orange syrup, Marsala wine.
3. Take a 8" x 12" cake pan and layer the bottom with a very thin layer of the cream mixture from step one.
4. Take four ladyfingers at a time and submerge in the coffee mixture from step two for a 1/2 second. Immediately remove and allow the cookies to drain for 2 seconds.
5. Tightly layer the entire pan with the ladyfingers from step four.
6. Spread half of cream mixture over cookies.
7. Repeat steps four through six for the second layer.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Before serving, dust the top of cake with cocoa powder