- 119,664 meals of emergency food (285K & Ready Relief)
- 213 student chair/desks (Seattle University & Port Angeles)
- 328 student chairs (Port Angeles)
- 155 bags of shoes
- 154 boxes of School SmilePacks and teacher's supplies
- Furniture for 5 classrooms(Port Angeles and local schools)
- 76 bales of clothing
- 39 boxes of medical supplies (local clinics & Harrison Hospital)
- 33 boxes of Hygiene SmilePacks
- 2 wheelchairs
- a propane stove/oven
- an ice machine (Kitsap Quiznos)
- a walk-in refrigerator and walk-in freezer (Kitsap Quiznos)
- and a variety of other donations
Thanks to Silverdale Arby's and Silverdale Burger King for feeding our volunteer crews!
Thanks to our packing volunteers from Port Angeles, Gig Harbor, Seattle, Silverdale, Bremerton and Poulsbo for your "servant's hands and strong backs"!
Thanks to the Port Angeles Discovery School for donating much of the school supplies for free, Atlas Trucking for storing the supplies for 2 years, and Ron & Karen Coles mobilizing volunteers and donations from the peninsula for our children in need.
The containers will arrive in Barahona in September and will complete the Don Bosco school expansion, Casa Bethesda team house kitchen, and medical clinic for children.